Compare Asset Finance Business Loans, products and rates across over 50 Asset Based Lenders. Be it an Asset purchase, Hire Purchase, or refinance option. THINK Business Loans allows you to compare apples for apples, finding you the best and cheapest options
What is ABL (Asset Based Lending)?
Assets can vary from fixtures and fitting, machinery and even IT equipment and software, basically, anything considered an asset on the balance sheet.
Asset based lending allows business owners to finance new asset purchases or refinance/secure loans against their existing assets.
A typical asset lender will work out effecting depreciation and usually offer around 90% of the asset value (for both finance and refinance options).
ABL is a very intricate market, and lenders tend to specialise in very certain areas, whether that be construction, or engineering, or hospitality, whilst others position themselves at various pricing tiers… Finding the right lender for you and your requirements is key in keeping your rates low.
- ABL (Asset Based Lending) uses the new or existing asset as security for the loan
- Great way to fund large machine or any asset purchases
- Refinance existing assets to free up a company’s liquid capital
- Lenders tend to specialise in certain sectors and assets
- Over the 150 asset lenders in the market
- Choosing the wrong type of lender can cost a business more than needed
Funding is available for key growth assets, such as:
- New and used vehicles
- Printing machinery
- Construction equipment
- Engineering machinery
- Office equipment
- Medical equipment
- We offer competitive funding packages for both Hire Purchase and Finance Leases.