Compare Invoice Finance
THINK Business Loans work with dozens of Invoice Financiers and Factoring providers. Many offer unique solutions, so if your cash flow requirement is specific, don’t worry, we can find you a product that fits.
What is Invoice Financing?
Invoice Financiers will fund unpaid invoices. Many business have 30, 60, even 90 terms with some suppliers. These products allow you to release that unpaid capital. Enabling you to grow and fund your business without the constraints of term times. Think help you Compare Invoice Finance options easily, in one place.
There are a plethora of new tech orientated Invoice financiers out there now, that offer great spot and flexible solutions. Working with your accountancy software, and protecting your cash flow and business when you need it most.
- Access to funds within 24 hours
- Release up to 90% on outstanding invoices
- Security so that you’re protected against bad debt
- Choice of products that help grow your bottom line
- Comparison to current market rates
- Assistance in renegotiating terms with your current provider
- Greater flexibility
- Negotiate more favourable terms with suppliers