How to View and Send your VAT Position
Below is an example of where you can find your VAT position. Some of our lenders on the panel require this as evidence of turnover.
- Visit your Online HMRC gateway portal at -> Gov.UK VAT Business Gateway
- On the right menu bar, click ‘View Account’ (highlighted in Red below) which will show you the view below
- Print screen and email along with your docs to your lending manager or email@example.com (see below for instructions on how to Print screen)
How to Print Screen On Windows PC
To open the program, click the Start button, select All Programs, followed by Accessories, and select the Snipping tool from the list. The Snipping tool lets you take a screenshot of a specific area of the screen. You can also search ‘Snipping Tool’ via the search bar in the bottom left of the screen next to the start button.
How to Print Screen on a MAC
- Press Shift-Command-4. …
- Move the crosshair to where you want to start the screenshot, then drag to select an area. …
- When you’ve selected the area you want, release your mouse or trackpad button. …
- Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop.